[Dailydrool] Last MBR Fundraiser please read>>>

lisa cherry lisacherry66 at hotmail.com
Mon May 12 19:47:56 PDT 2008

We are around $100 away from our MBR pledge goal so, I thought up another item to sell. Chip clips that are magnets too and I'll put pictures of either Wednesday or [The Great Bootini] in them. They are $8. Booty is 1 today! I got my birthday kiss this morning.

I'll be bringing my denim bag that I'm also raffling another to Mishgun. It is way cute. They did a great job and it is still not too late to buy your tickets!

Thank you to all who have supported us! Lisa, Wednesday and still baby Bootstrap