[Dailydrool] Last MBR Fundraiser please read>>>

Synthia Ross srossdo at comcast.net
Thu May 22 18:45:27 PDT 2008

Sorry this is so late! I wanted to wish Booty a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Only 3
months younger than Kahuna. Too bad they can't play together.

Kahuna got his first points a couple of weeks ago! He's 15 months now. Still
young, but I'm putting him in open class now since he's so much bigger than
other 12-18 mos it looks odd.

Hope Booty had a great day!!!!!

Synthia and Kahuna

Imagination is more important than knowledge. ~Albert Einstein