[Dailydrool] Pet safe fertilizer

dsmarks at adelphia.net dsmarks at adelphia.net
Tue May 13 05:34:56 PDT 2008

A week or two ago, I posted wondering if anyone uses or has heard of any kind of pet safe fertilizer, but got no response.  With Helena's post and sick hounds, I thought I'd try again.  So far, I haven't fertilized at all because I have two grass eaters and I don't want anyone to get sick.  I researched online, and it's pretty confusing.  I learned that pet safe fertilizer must be organic, but then it goes into all these numbers and I have no idea what they mean.  Any recommendations for safe fertlizers, or what does everybody else do?
Helena, I hope your babies are feeling better!
And as always, lots of Droopy Drool to all who need it.
Thanks again for all your help,
Droopy and Debbie