[Dailydrool] OT and sad sad sad sad sad

Moglee moglee at triad.rr.com
Tue May 13 09:17:24 PDT 2008

Jason the super hero crime fighting hamster has gone to the rainbow bridge

don't laugh... he was not just an ordinary usually grouchy hamster, he was the sweetest most curious friendliest little guy!

We were meant to have him, and he knew it. almost 3 years ago when Walker's long haired hamster died, he was crying and I finally took him to pet smart to see if any other hamsters were in need of a very special boy. We walked by the display case and this hamster stood up and put his front paws on the glass. Totally looked like he was reaching out for Walker. Walker knew immediately that this little one wanted to be his.....

Walker doesn't know yet. It's going to be a sad night in our house.... I know the typical pet funerals with kids can be really dramatic etc but I do think it is time he have the funeral and go thru the whole process.  He just turned 7.

I am so dreading this.  Please end some drool for Mo'Glee and Darby's young boy who will have a very heavy heart.

Thanks,
Cathy