[Dailydrool] Adults and Buppies

Karen sparks_red at yahoo.com
Tue May 13 08:56:38 PDT 2008

My buppies are 11 weeks old and Tucker (daddy) has been playing with them since they were about  4 1/2 weeks old, supervised of course.  Now that they are 11 weeks  I only let one out at a time with him...I tried all 4 of the remaining ones and they had him backed into the kitchen corner and he had that "please save me" look.  Poor baby, Momma had to save him. He loves to play with them, will go to their cross pen and beg to have one come out and play. He only really growled once, can't say I would blame him if I was a boy and got bit "there" I would probably did more than give a little warning growl.  I personally think that this has been great for their socialization because the ones that have gone to homes with other bigger kidz get along with their new furends.  Rough housing (play) is all part of the learning process for buppies.  They learn limits and rules from the big kidz.  In my house, when Abby and Tucker were young buppies, they
 learned the Ruby Rules. As long as it doesn't turn ugly, I would let them play.
Droolz to all,
Karen and The Dog House Gang.
Speaking of....Heather are you still jealous of Ace and Jasper's bond?