[Dailydrool] Blunders in Southern living

Elizabeth Lindsey erlindsey at comcast.net
Tue May 13 11:47:27 PDT 2008

This probably isn't a viable option, but skunks will eat roaches.

I spent one summer living in a Temple University student apartment in
north Philly back in the early 1980s. The students in the apartment
across the hall had a descented pet skunk named Milo, which they got
specifically to serve as an environmentally-friendly way to keep the
roaches in their apartment under control. Milo, who was quite
friendly, happily spent the day hunting and eating roaches. I suppose
they could be considered a source of protein......

Elizabeth