[Dailydrool] Safe Fertilizer

Marilyn Briggs marbriggs at att.net
Tue May 13 15:52:09 PDT 2008

Fish emulsion fertilizer is certified organic. I used it for years on my house plants. I am sure you could put it
in  sprayer and do your yard. It does stink a bit. When you mix it up it smells, well, like
dead fish. After I poured it diluted onto the houseplants I didn't notice the smell anymore. I don't know the
details with certified organic products, but it seems like it wouldn't be as toxic as some of the chemical
kinds. There may be more manufacturers than Lilly Miller-- that's the kind I used.
http://www.lillymiller.com/alaska.html#fish

--
Marilyn Briggs