[Dailydrool] Injured eyelid?

Denise Jungling Djungling at charter.net
Tue May 13 20:27:34 PDT 2008

Tonight my hound was out in the yard with the kids while they were
batting a tennis ball around. Well, a tennis ball hit her smack in the
face. When I grabbed her to see if she was OK, her eyes were all wrong.
The membrane was up and over the whole eyeball on one eye and partially
on the other. We live in a rural area and of course this happens after
vet hours. While I was calling around for an ER, one eye started to look
better so I decided to wait 10 min. Shortly thereafter the other eye
looked better and now they are both looking fine and she's looking for
her dinner. I am planning on taking her to the normal vet tmrw but
wondered if anyone's seen this?
-Denise