[Dailydrool] (no subject)

donna larue dnnlarue at yahoo.com
Wed May 14 07:47:35 PDT 2008

Hewwo eberbodee!!!  Y'all thot dat I'd escaped dis cuntry, didn't ya?  IIIIII'''''mmmmm  bbbbbaaaacccckkkk!  Actually, I aint ben eenyware.  Just lazee!  Howl are y'all doing?  We're fine heer....tanks fer asking!  (Hi my liddle Rollie!!!  Kisses & Hugs!!!)  UUUUHHHH....whale I'm done fer rite now....you can go back to your regularly scheduled programming.  MMMMOOOOMMMM!!!!  De cats hare is falling out...lookee!  Dat's gonna be funnee win she's bald!  LOL

Dixie The Magnificent(ly Insane)  Doer uv Dastardly Deeds  OEBE