[Dailydrool] dandylions and blueberry and mishgun oh boy

Annie pwincessannie at columbus.rr.com
Wed May 14 08:12:48 PDT 2008

Woofs!!!

Oh boy we are so happy Blueberry is feelers better we are happydancing!!!!

Mommy says to tell Marlene she grew up in northern Indiana and she and her
brothers and sister and silly friends used to rub dandylions under their
chins too and if your chin turned yellow (ummm..duhhh), it meant you liked
butter (ummm..double duhhhh) heheheee.

And tomorrow Pw. Lilygurl and Auntie Pat are coming so that Friday we can
dwive to Mishgun together OH BOY IT'S TIME TO WADDLE AGAIN!!!!
NORAINSTOMPSTOMPNORAIN!!!!

Drool to all in need.

XOXOXOXXOXOX

Pw. Annie