[Dailydrool] First Tootsie Trim

Lenore Dickinson storybookbassets at hotmail.com
Wed May 14 14:16:32 PDT 2008

Well we had our first tootsie trim today.  We get started early, but I like everyone's eyes to be open.  I have a friend that comes over to help and it's easy and fast and we do it weekly -- just a little bit.  This the way when puppies go home, getting their tootsies trimmed is just no big deal.

We only had one screamer -- that would be Spot.  Not so much because he minded having his tootsies handled, but because there wasn't a spigot available for his use while it was happening.  Spot's a "good eater."  Everyone else could have care less and was just happy to snuggle.

Lenore
Storybook Bassets