[Dailydrool] Howie got a brudder!

Karen sparks_red at yahoo.com
Wed May 14 14:29:15 PDT 2008

Congratulations on your new addition and bless you for becoming Fudge's New Forever Family!  Be it basset or any other furry baby, they all have a way of stealing a piece of our heart, so you didn't fail...everyone was a winner!  I too think that Fudge deserves the name he had when he was cherished and loved.  Hopefully the bad people will never have the opportunity to do this again.  Ruby Doo, Abby and Tucker are going to send the baddies  the Dog House Gang "Evil Eye, Snarly, Stomp Hex.
Fudge, the Gang sends you snooter kisses and droolz to help wipe away the bad memories.  Welcome Home Fudge!
Droolz to all of you for being so special!
Karen and The Dog House Gang.