[Dailydrool] Zoe's Ears

Lisa Rendina lrendina at hotmail.com
Thu May 15 05:13:40 PDT 2008

Reggie Bones here.

Yes, Zoe, I think your ears are safe in that.  Although, ha ha, maybe you shouldn't be showing that to too many people.  Kind of a silly sight to see you in that there snood thingy.  Too bad your ears aren't smaller like mine.  See my photo?

I know what you mean about long ears being unsafe around terrors like those two dogs. Before I came to live with Mom and Dad, there was another black lab here.  Her name was Nigel, she is known on the drool as Empress Nigamoto.  She and Bingo were best pals.  But Nigel never liked Bingo near her food.  One time he got a bit to close and ended up with a pierced ear.  UGH!  She bit right through his ear and he had a hole in it.  Poor Bingo.  Nigel was a nice lady, always taking care of Bingo.  But she was in charge, and he just got too close to her food.Keep on your snood and stay clear of those two and you should be safe. Good luck.  Who knows.  You may end up best pals.

Reggie Bones
Look at my picture, ain't I handsome?