[Dailydrool] only a dog mom

PM CLINE pmcline at yahoo.com
Thu May 15 05:58:45 PDT 2008

  Bev,  I loved it! The killer tick from Hell.

  At our house  we never know what we might be picking up. I've finally  learned to turn the lights on before I scoop up anything now. I know to be on the lookout when my granddaughter comes shrieking through the hall  screaming  "WHAT IS IT NANA?????!!!!

   It is the unrecognizable objects that make me do a double take before picking it up. Or the things that start moving after you pick it up.  OMG.........

  Yuck.