[Dailydrool] Only a Dog Mom

Beverly Szaton bgszap at gmail.com
Wed May 14 18:51:27 PDT 2008

Ok so tonight with the light not on so it was semi-dusk in the hallway I
look down and there on the rug is a HUGE ENGORGED TICK!!!!
AAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Oh man. I don't wanna pick it up but the dogs-- they'll find it fast enough
if I don't, and I don't have anything to pick it up with except my fingers,
and I know what it's going to feel like with those little legs
waving......but I have to get it up right now,

So I lean down and, bracing myself, pluck it off the floor. Ahah. It is
lint! A perfect little gobbet of grey lint.

Only a dog Mother would look at lint and see a fat, engorged tick.

Drool and Love to those in need,
MomPerson to Mitchell, Llewis, Nigel and Cooper