[Dailydrool] Rolph and Moondoggie coffee

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Thu May 15 09:40:20 PDT 2008

Great story Sally,  sounds like Rolph was having a great time  !   we have a
television show here on Friday nights called British  comedy,  maybe you guys
will be on TV  and famous ?
We are not allowed to take our dogs into stores  here unless they are
certified therapy dogs. pet stores are different,  I have family that live  in
Germany, and they take their animals with them every where shopping and to  the
markets and even the pubs.  I think that would be pretty cool

Now, on to the moon doggie coffee,  I am a coffee freak, I drink it  all day
long, I have heard so much about this coffee, I want to try some,   any
suggestions ?  I am not big into the flavored coffees.  what  should I order ?????

We didn't have many buttercup flowers around here so as kids we always used
dandelions !!!!! I appreciate all the replies, I was worried that I was the
only kid who use to do those things !

Marlene

favorites at AOL Food.