[Dailydrool] Potty Signals....

anitra palato santanapants at gmail.com
Thu May 15 09:48:45 PDT 2008

I would say get Joey a doorbell similar to frank the tank.
You can youtube it and check out how it works...Frank is the master at it!
hehe

We bought Santana one and he picked up how to use it
in about 1 day....he now also rings it for carrots, or feed me, but most of
the time it is to go out and do his business.
I did a google search and found it.

Also I have heard of putting a bell on the door tied to a string but I think
Santana or the cats would just play with that or Santana would end up eating
it offa the string so I opted for the door bell.

Congrats Joey on knowing when to go potty!

--
Anitra
Momma To

Check out Mr. Pants' woofsites!
Dogster Page: http://www.dogster.com/dogs/622568
OR
Myspace Page: http://www.myspace.com/santanadog

"Happiness is a warm puppy"-Rerun Van Pelt (Charlie Brown Character)