[Dailydrool] OEBE Rampage....

anitra palato santanapants at gmail.com
Thu May 15 10:03:07 PDT 2008

Santana is on his OEBE rampage this past week!

I have put a new fresh hand towell in one of the bathrooms upstairs several
times...guess who jumps up and gets it off the towell ring!
Not only does he get it and toss it around like he is killing it but he is
shredding the ends up and seems to be rather pleased with himself!  The more
I yell and say "Sannntaannnaaa gimmmmeee that!"  he runs and barks at it
with it in his mouth!  So now one of the bathrooms has a new line of hand
towells with fringe on the ends!  I guess it don't look to bad LOL

He has also found a nice rolling spot in my flower bed!  He waits for me to
look at him outside the window or go outside and look at him and he will
just flop over like a cow and roll.....he makes sure that he will flop onto
the tall flowers and knock the ends onto the ground.....one had just bloomed
with nice purple flowers but now they are on the mulch!  The more I yell the
more he rolls and makes sure he causes some flowers to topple over!

He also is now counter cruising for paper towells...and he runs and runs and
runs around and around and around and LOVES the fact that I care that he has
them.  If I pretend I do not care and tell him "mommy don't care what you
have!"  he will just leave it...but if I show one ounce of caring he will
start to run and shred!  He has this look in his eye like saying
"nananananana!"

I have also had to throw away about 10 pairs of underwear that he somehow
SNEAKS out of the door where I keep them.  They all have teeth holes in
them, not shredded but a multitude of holes in them.  He has figured out how
to open the door, or he has a stash somewhere.  He will also run away from
me when I am trying to retrieve them from him, but pretend not to care and
then he leaves them.

I have been chased around my bedroom because he is demanding a walk the
minute I walk upstairs!  He barks loud and charges at me!  I told him after
I put laundry away.....so as I was putting a tshirt int he door he jumped up
about 3 feet and snatched it out of my hand then started the running away
from me with it!

My dad came over and helped us tear out some grass and put a new boundry
around our lawn to keep the rocks off.  Santana insisted on jumping into the
dirty little ditch and roll and not move when we were trying to put the wood
tie down.  Then any piece of lawn we tore out he would grab and start
running with it.

Spring and sprung the OEBE Rampage in Santana...anyone else? LOL

Santana:  me is juss libbin up to me name mommy dats all! Me not a Smarty
Pants for nuffin! Bwahahahahahaha!

--
Anitra
Momma To

Check out Mr. Pants' woofsites!
Dogster Page: http://www.dogster.com/dogs/622568
OR
Myspace Page: http://www.myspace.com/santanadog

"Happiness is a warm puppy"-Rerun Van Pelt (Charlie Brown Character)