[Dailydrool] Horner's Syndrome Please Send Drool

Kristin Mielke kristin.mielke063 at sympatico.ca
Thu May 15 18:06:32 PDT 2008

So Hushy had his  appointment today with the ocular vet.  After examining
Hushy she suspects Horner's syndrome.  I have done a little research since
getting home.  She perscribed some antibiotics Clavamox, and did a blood
panel.  I am hoping the underlying cause  is either an injury or an
infection.  I am really hoping it is not a tumor.  I will have the blood
test results back on Tuesday as Monday is a holiday here.  If it is caused
by anything other than a tumour then all should be back to normal in 6
months.  The good news is this is a cosmetic thing and does not hurt
Hushy...so at least he is not on pain.  So far I have shelled out 500.00$  I
am now going to have a drink...
Ciao

Kris (I need a break)
Hushy (I did't like the eye drops, but the cookies were good)