[Dailydrool] Michgun bound!

shastajet at aol.com shastajet at aol.com
Thu May 15 18:09:28 PDT 2008

WE...Rugby, Jethro, Ronald and Cindy are in Indianapolis, IN at a LaQuinta inn right now.? We have traveled for 2 days?from south of Houston Texas!?? My boys have been so very good. Of course they are pretty old and slow so that helps.? HA!? We are so excited and look forward to meeting everybody and are really enjoying traveling with our dogs.? We foster for Basset Buddies Rescue of Texas and my 2?fosters are in boarding and we miss them so much.? Well, Ronald and I do.? Jethro and Rugs are just taking advantage of all the extra attention.? We don't have 4 hands but we have 2!? So, I look forward to seeing whoever is at the howliday Inn?tomorrow!
Cindy, Ronald, Rugs and Jethro.