[Dailydrool] Mishgun Waddle Hotel

Melissa and Jo mibassetrescue at comcast.net
Thu May 15 19:04:31 PDT 2008

This Howliday Inn is bending over backwards to make us feel welcome!! Today,
they were physically helping us get the auction room set up for Friday. On
Saturday night, they are doing EVERYTHING for the basset slaves. They couldn
t be nicer. Saturday night they are having a Margaritaville party poolside
just for us!! On Saturday night they are setting up the pool side bar with
Margaritas and a DJ playing Jimmy Buffet tunes and Island music. They will
also be offering a special dinner menu just for our guests.

Best of all, they are allowing us to move the Waddle Picnic indoors to their
Grand Ballroom!!! That is HUGE. They are letting us bring our grill to their
parking lot and do our own food thing for the picnic, too. (We had no choice
 the weather forecast for Saturday is dreadful!)
We are very happy to have this new location and we hope you will love it as
much as we do. Let's face it...it's not easy to find a hotel that lets
bassets and their people have total run of the place, and we do!!

We will call the old Troy Holiday Inn and thank them for no longer wanting
us...it was a blessing in disguise!!

Welcome to Waddle Weekend 2008!! We hope you enjoy your stay!

Melissa ....Who Cares LESS if it rains on Saturday and hopefully it won't
rain too much on Sunday!!
Michigan Basset Rescue
100% Recycled Bassets
http://www.michiganbassetrescue.org