[Dailydrool] Is Daffodil Related To Your Bunch?

Lilie Basset Liliebasset at comcast.net
Thu May 15 19:09:15 PDT 2008

Becky said:
"peel the linoleum off the kitchen floor, one tile at a time, eat holes in
the vinyl flooring, starting
in the MIDDLE"

I must admit that I smiled when I read the line above.  Daffodil has begun
to eat the vinyl floor in the living room, she destroys the zippers in the
dog beds and empties every stuffy that Daisy the Yorkie has (and had).
There is little that those teeth won't tear apart.
But she is the sweetest and most loving 11 month old puppy.  Being adorable
and loving is what saves her.

Katie, Lilie and Daffodil