[Dailydrool] My sister Bonnie needs Drool

joanne rusaw moosey0987 at yahoo.com
Fri May 16 04:56:04 PDT 2008

Hey me maggie here. I not on here much cause me sisser bonnie hog it all the time wif her big mouth. Any way me sisser needs some drool for her dr. apt. this morning. Her went blind in her one eye to day. Glacoma me fink I here mommy say. Any way dr. needs to see her first fing this morning. mommy fought her had a eye infecion agin and was putting her anitibiotics in it this week and yeserday her realized the bonnie couldnt see out of it.  I hope me big mouf sisser will be okay..i guess i will hab to be nice to her today....Bonnie just says hmmmmp nofin rong wif her..... Me maggie out
  PS by the way sam I do not hab a fluffy butt.... I hav a pretty one mommee say.... hmmmmmp