[Dailydrool] Zoe Belle - Thanks for the compliment...

Lisa Rendina lrendina at hotmail.com
Fri May 16 08:47:58 PDT 2008

Thanks Zoe for the compliment.  That is actually an old picture of me.  I am a few years older now, still quite trim but with more muscle and a bit of a gray beard.  Hope you like older gentleman.  I am 4 1/2.  I run with the Dad slave every other day for 3 miles, about 30 minutes.  Well, I trot, the Dad slave runs to try to keep up with me.  I don't even sprint.   I am so fast that Dad can't possibly run with me to the point that I am really running.  Ha ha.  I have caught 3 birds in my day, all three robins in my back yard, which the Mom slave promptly took from me and disposed of.  Don't know why because I was having so much fun playing with them.  Still cant figure out why they stopped moving though.  I have also caught 1 frog.  But Mom took that one too.  It was still moving though.  Was having fun hopping around with that one.  I am also an expert bug killer for Mom, cause she is so scared of the buggies that come into the house.  Spiders are especially fun to play with, although Mom worries I may catch the wrong spider one day and get bit an hurt.  Nah!  Not me.  I also like to jump over the 2 leggers that live here with us.  Celeste (almost 4) and Maggie (almost 2) are always in the way!  So I jump right over.  Ha ha.  I am very careful though.  When one of them is holding my leash I slow right down and don't pull during our walks.  Gotta be carefull with the small 2 leggers.

I will tell the Mom slave to find a more recent photo of me.  In the meantime, thanks for the compliment.  The feeling is mutual.
Reggie Bones