[Dailydrool] Extreme Pawctioning! I was a witness

Lisa Rendina lrendina at hotmail.com
Fri May 16 08:56:38 PDT 2008

Huggie Bear,

I was a witness to the extreme pawctioning.  I was trying so hard to bring some nice basset goodies home for my 2 legger kids to enjoy.  A blanket, a stuffed basset, but wow!  I was WAY out of my league.  I saw first hand how these slaves were so intent on winning every item. Wow.  I am saving from now for next April's pawction so I can compete with the serious people.  Tell the slave that she needs to bring two vehicles so she can have hounds in one and pawction items in the other.    I was traveling solo and had plenty of room for extra stuff.  But I was too wimpy to big up there with the others.

Next year, watch out!

Lisa Rendina, slave to Reggie Bones
Nigel and Bingo ATB