[Dailydrool] Help Save Parvo Pups!

Monique Tecson moenizzle at yahoo.com
Fri May 16 09:39:52 PDT 2008

For those of you who didn't catch it the first time... please take time to visit this first giving page:

  www.firstgiving.com/parvopups

  These 5-month old buppies were abandoned at a shelter untreated until BaRNI (Basset Rescue Network in Acton,CA) was contacted to intervene.

  I don't know much about PARVO, being the first-time basset mom that I am.. but I heard treatments are costly and I could only imagine the monetary strain on your typical rescue group.

  I know everyone's feeling the pinch in this terrible economy, but a few dollars here and there could help! It's would-be cookie money well spent! =)

  I'm not an official BarNi spokesperson, but I try to help by getting word out there! Taking care of 100+ hounds is quite the chore to say the least... The work they do is AMAZING!

  For more info, go to:

   www.bassetrescuenetwork.org

  The website's come a long way and there's a pretty neat message board where everyone can post! There's also a video of the ranch. It's a pretty neat set-up! (Dawn, lookin' good on camera! LOL!) Not to mention the cute hounds being featured! It's worth checking out =)

  To KAREN- I'm proud of your Dog House Gang and joining in on the happy dance.. Belated Happy Birthday by the way! =)

  To MARILYN Apollo, Daphne and Zeus- thanks for helping! Wishing you many treats in return!

  Monique, mom to Mona and Potato the tater tot