[Dailydrool] Join Mid-Atlantic Basset Hound Rescue at the Trout Parade in Livingston Manor NY

Suzanne Fitch adopt4paws at yahoo.com
Fri May 16 19:43:46 PDT 2008

2008 TROUT PARADE
 LIVINGSTON MANOR, NY
 June 14, 2008

 Watch us at our first "Trout Parade" in Livingston Manor, NY. This low-key event will be an affordable and fun weekend - or day - for the hounds and their humans, costumed or not.

The Trout Parade in Livingston Manor promises to be another very fishy event, with wacky marching bands, funny floats, processional puppets, musical performances and a whole lot of fun for those with and without gills, scales or fins.

The event, which takes place on Main Street, runs from 12:00 noon - 4:00pm, with the pawrade stepping off at 1:00pm. The route is a whopping third of a mile with possibly two reviewing stands -  if they didn't catch your hound in full regale and arooh the first time, they definitely should the second.

We will have a "pot luck" barbecue after the parade, complete with games and fabulous fun raffle at Basset Central for the weekend - The Guest House, a hound-friendly place with quaint cottages that can sleep up to 6 people. Other lodging can be found at the Howard Johnson's in Liberty and local campgrounds.

Make your reservations now! Rooms are filling up quickly!\
More details will be coming!
 Suzanne Fitch
 Mid-Atlantic Basset Hound Rescue

 BASSET CENTRAL WILL BE