[Dailydrool] CART BASSETS

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Fri May 16 18:34:21 PDT 2008

I couldn't stop laughing about the bassets in the carts at home  depot,  I
will never be able to pass a Home Depot again without   visualizing  those two
bassets riding around in those tiny carts !   Thanks for the good laughs !

We use to go camping a lot up at beaver lake Michigan years a go  and  we had
skunks that would visit the campsites looking for scraps of food, well  one
particular night my two sons were fishing on the end of the dock , and you  can
guess what happened next, the skunk took a long walk right down to the end
of the dock and both my sons ended up in the lake !

Marlene

favorites at AOL Food.