[Dailydrool] Make the OEBE Rampage stop!!!

Heidi Sarver sarvermb at UDel.Edu
Fri May 16 18:20:50 PDT 2008

What the heck is going on this week????  So many bassets going OEBE-wild!
Here's what happened in the Delaware Den:

Monday:  Buford drank an entire extra large mug of coffee--managed this
while I was chasing Della around the house trying to get my BRAND NEW
"SQUID" out of her mouth!

Tuesday: Buford jumped up (what is a 9 year old basset hound who has the
energy of a slug doing jumping in the air in the first place?) and knocked
my bowl of Frosted mini-wheats out of my hand.  Basset feast on the family
room carpet ensued of mini-wheats and 2% milk.  (and while cleaning up the
residue Buford finished off the last few gulps of coffee because I was so
mad I put the mug on the coffee table. What is up with that dog and Moon
Doggie Coffee???)

Wednesday:  DELLA!!! GIVE ME BACK THAT LOAF OF BREAD!

Thursday: Who unrolled the toilet paper and managed to get half the roll
INTO the toilet??  Hmm???  Who did it?!!

Friday:  No, really, it's alright Della.  I had no desire to find out how
the end of "Duma Key" by Stephen King was going to end.  Nope couldn't care
less.  It's not like I haven't been waiting for a new Stephen King book to
come out for 3 years!!!!

--
Heidi, and Buford the OEBE Exalted Garbagemeister and King of Garbage,
Della, Guinness the wanna-be-a-basset cat, and Walter ATB 1998.

Visit our blog   http://bassetmayhem.blogspot.com