[Dailydrool] need drool

LaRock Hounds twobassetsonedoxie at gmail.com
Thu May 29 04:47:08 PDT 2008

We need drool, and I believe it is Cakie's help, to stomp out the rain and
thunder storms for ABC's waddle this weekend. It is needed quick as the meet
and greet is tomorrow night and the waddle on Saturday. Ok, everyone, stomp,
stomp, stomp.  We don't want to have the bassets get their precious paws
wet.

On another note, we could use some personal drool.  Maggie (who will be 9 on
November 6th) started showing signs of achy joints or lameness in her body
last night.  Of course the vet is closed then and today. I think the hounds
know when it is Thursday and the vet is closed just to get me worried. She
most likely will not be walking in the waddle. I know Chondroiton and
Glucosamine doesn't work that quick. I know I can give her a baby aspirin as
I have before. Last time it turned out her front leg was sublexated????
which meant out of socket. This time it is different.  My husband believes
something more is wrong as in terminal.  Mazzie has been humping her head
now. Maggie had some loose stool this morning too. Nothing major, just
looser.  I would hate to leave her home. I am at least taking her to the
meet and greet as it is nothing that will make her walk far or endager any
other bassets.

Thanks everyone and
DRool to all in need,
Dee, Maggie, Mazzie and Oliver--------keep stomping and drooling please