[Dailydrool] Need drool

Nadine Mysker nadine at mysker.com
Fri May 23 12:53:31 PDT 2008

Me Mom's been out a sorts wately--no energee and hard breathin.  Da
pulmona um pulmono, da lung doc sez her lung (she's only gots one) ain
workin too good and surgery is not an option.  So, we needs some drrol
here.

Jill the Bagel

Mom here--Jill's right--I feel lousy--two courses of antibiotics and
steroids made me devoid of sleep and screwed big time with coumadin
levels to the point the doc thought I had a pulmonary embolism.  But
I'll be fine with your help and with better living through chemistry.

Nadine