[Dailydrool] want 2 bassets?

nancy cohen.nancy at verizon.net
Sat May 17 05:14:15 PDT 2008

i am fostering 2 bassets, a mother and son while the stevensons who
fostered them for a week  are on vacation.......they are great
dogs.......i am hoping that someone can take them and give them a
home.......they both need a diet, and don't ask me how sonny boy got so
big, he doesn't eat all that much......previous owners must have fed
human food.........they are gentle, gorgeous, quiet  and wrinkly.....not
much activity because he gets tired with 2 laps of a basset 500 around
the dining room table......she's 4 and he's 3.....they both snore loud
enough to wake the dead......i can't keep 4 dogs or i would keep them,
and they need to be together.......big baby ritchie is very much a
momma's boy.....he needs a little help with housetraining.......he
doesn't much like the doggy door, mung however is a good
girl........contact sandy gera or bob arnold, or me for more
info.......nancy, hershey and einstein