[Dailydrool] FLEA CONTROL

Karen sparks_red at yahoo.com
Sat May 17 12:56:59 PDT 2008

Hi Monique,
Glad to hear your babies are being treated and they will be okay...just takes a while.  I researched and found some info for you on transmission.  One place I saw said they can even pick them up the flea off the grass.  One trick I use to use when I had carpet was to throw a flea collar in the vacuum bag.  Also when you empty the vacuum, do it outside to prevent those from reinfesting.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dog_health#Internal_parasites      Parasites, particularly intestinal worms such as hookworms, tapeworms and roundworms, can be transmitted in a dog's feces. Some tapeworms have fleas as intermediate hosts: the worm egg must be consumed by a flea to hatch, then the infected flea must be ingested (usually by the dog while grooming itself, but occasionally by a human through various means) for the adult worm to establish itself in the intestines. The worm's eggs then pass through the intestines and adhere to the nether regions of the dog, and the cycle begins again
Though I should probably not say this...maybe you should scoop the neighbors poo and place in on their doorstep.  I do hope your kidz get rid of them nasty, gross things soon.
Droolz to your kidz from my kidz,
Karen