[Dailydrool] OEBE Wild - Oh Boy!

Lisa Rendina lrendina at hotmail.com
Sat May 17 17:38:15 PDT 2008

Heidi,

Your post about your dogs going OEBE wild is so funny!  Good luck with the dogs.  And go get yourself another book.  You deserve some sanity.  That's where I get mine.  Lunch times during work with a good book.  I am currently on a Brian Jacques kick.  It's the series about Redwall and a mouse called Martin the Warrior.  These books are something a basset lover would enjoy.  The moles have a funny accent.  It's quite entertaining.  I'm on the 6th book.

Lisa and Reggie Bones