[Dailydrool] oebe behavior epidemic

Psy1801 psy1801 at aol.com
Sat May 17 18:32:25 PDT 2008

Well, Sirius is really relieved to hear he's not the only one going wild this week.  My office couch and chair are in bad shape and there are three new pulls in my office rug.  That's after the cell phone episode, etc.  He's being chewing everything like crazy.  Now, Mr. Innocent is sleeping like a baby on the couch.  Why? In his own words...

I had a big big day!  My dadperson's gwansons came for overnight, and after dey stop being scared of my loud barking, dey play and play and play wit me.  When I hope dis mawning wit da mom, she go upstairs...and I bark and bark..and she call me and I keep barking...and she come down, I by da fwont door.  She tink I need to go out, she open da back door, but I keep barking...after nickzillion million years she open da door, and dere's my bestest fwiend, Gabe, da big big dog!  And we pway and we wun awound and hab lotsa fun.  Den mom and I walk to get dad and da boys, and we eat and pway some more.  And den dad take me out, and we meet his fwiends wit TWO french mastiffs--dey puppies but weal big!  meanwhiwe, mom at home and my odder bestest fwiend speckles (he a stwalian cattle dog) come to pway, so dey go find me and we all pway togedder.  and DEN, we walk to gabe's house and I pway wit him again.  den we come home and i gotta go nap.  zzzzz.