[Dailydrool] OEBE Rampage week

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Sat May 17 19:32:37 PDT 2008

It must be SPRING !!!!    I can ship Annie to you, she  tore two holes in my
kitchen carpet, torn my quilt and ripped  the  batting out of it, it looked
like it had snowed in my living room, she ate a  hole in the arm of my couch and
ripped the skirting off the chair in  the family room, THAT IS THIS WEEK !
Thank God tomorrow  is Sunday  !  Now you see why I  have taken up drinking
WINE !!!!!!  I went to Sams Club last night and bought  three BIG bottles
!!!!!!   I'll pay the shipping fee !!!!!!

Marlene

favorites at AOL Food.