[Dailydrool] Thanks to Karen about the Bronze basset statue in CO!!

Brigette Rodriguez rodriguezflightcrew at yahoo.com
Sat May 17 19:37:59 PDT 2008

Karen Williams...thanks for the post about the bronze basset statue in Loveland, CO...we hadn't seen it yet and we live less than 30 minutes away from it...will have to take our Lafayette to see it and take a picture of her next to it :)

  Thanks again!

  Pawsonal flight attendant Brigette :) to Pwincess Lafayette /..\
da offeshul Secretary of Transportation to Boss da Hoss for President

  - Go lookie at the flying pwincess and her jumpseat boyfurend Pw Gus
  on the drool calendar weekend of Nov 15-16th!

Come fly with me at:
http://www.mypetspages.com/mysite/291/
http://www.rodriguezflightcrew.com