[Dailydrool] King Bob and Queen Olive could use a little help to make their day

bassetslave at comcast.net bassetslave at comcast.net
Sat May 17 21:49:10 PDT 2008

Moooing in from Mishgun....it has been my honor to have not then, but now Queen Olive try to eat me and to admire her and King Bob....along with King George (I likes him...he is nice) and King Thomas...... but for now it is impawtant that we all STOMP OUR PAWS...NO RAIN STOMP NO RAIN STOMP STOMP. Do ya realize that the kewl thing about being King or Queen is that they get to ride in a horse drawn carriage. Forever Queen feyfey got to do it in 1998....and it would not be fun, or maybe pawsible while soggy.....and the forcast is not good...so despite being a very tired houndie....I am busy STOMPING my paws...PLEASE, for King Bob and Queen Olive and all the homeless houndies of Mishgun..STOMP NO RAIN STOMP NO RAIN.

You should see the outfits. Bob has palm trees on his head!

Cakie
STOMP NO RAIN STOMP NO RAIN STOMP NO RAIN