[Dailydrool] Congratulations Bob. And thanks

Sally King sallyemking at yahoo.co.uk
Sun May 18 01:15:20 PDT 2008

Congratulations Bob the Dog on being crowned King. You worked hard for it and deserve it.

  Thank you to everyone who has sent me messages about Solomon. As you can imagine I am still very raw, and poor Rolph has been clinging to me and crying in the way he does if he is insecure for any reason - but it doesn't usually last for so long.
  I can't decide if he saw what happened and understood, or just thinks Tom abandoned Solly. Either way, he is clearly worried by it. Apparently as Tom took them back to the car, Rolph was trying to drag him back to where Solly was. Tom too is distraught.

  Solly was such a beautiful, gentle boy. He was found by a dog warden when he was a pup. He had been beaten to a pulp and slashed across his haunches by a knife. They didn't think he would survive, but thanks to a vet's skill he did. He was then homed with an Israeli woman, who, after a while had to return to Israel so returned him to the pound. It was then Tom and our youngest daughter found him and took him home. It seems so unfair, after such a rotten start in life, this should happen.

  Thank you again
  Sally, slave to Rolph and Clara and step slave to Tessie, Henry and Solomon ATB