[Dailydrool] Back From The Big Apple

laumag at mts.net laumag at mts.net
Sun May 18 08:54:19 PDT 2008

We returned from New York City last week. It has taken me an additional seven days to recover. We thoroughly enjoyed every minute, even the "Nor-easter", where the rain just kept falling. I did miss my Zack and hoped to see a Basset Hound while on holiday. The closest thing was a Rottie/Basset cross waddling across a street in the Upper West Side. I was petting police horses and any dog I could find, just to stop missing Zack and wondering how he was doing at the Boarding Kennel. We tried to do as much as possible in the five days. It was not enough time. Thanks to Nancy, Rebecca and Donna for their sage advice on what to do and where to go in their city.

By the way, Zack was just fine, when we picked him up. He just smelled awful. The first stop upon arrival home was the bath tub.

Laurie and Zack of Canada, formerly of Wisconsin (Thanks to everyone for voting for Zack in the Canadian Pet Idol contest. He finished fourth.)