[Dailydrool] Congratulations, Robert

bjenk1 at cox.net bjenk1 at cox.net
Sun May 18 09:16:27 PDT 2008

Bill here, press agent/personal trainer to Miss Angela Basset, Droop and Drool Diva of Wichita and Sedgwick County

Miss Angela is doing her Alvin Ailey (sp?) version of the happy dance for BobtheDog.  She says:

Oh, Robert, it is so wonderful that you earned the title of King of the Michigan Waddle!.  You worked soooooo hard for it.  Those Faces of Drool card sets were a stroke of genius.  While my current head shot did not appear on a card (Bill refused to go over $100 for me as Queen of Hearts or Queen of Spaydes) the pictures are beautiful and the deck is eminently playable.  Bill has often thought of making a catalog or card deck of my pictures but he lacks the technology to do so.  I tell him that he operates at a State of the Ark level when dealing with computers.   Anyway, you are lucky to be surrounded by tech savvy people who promoted your candidacy with flair and tenacity.  I frequently use your team as an example when constructively criticizing Bill's efforts to keep me before my public.  My sincerest congratulations.

We are shocked to hear of the accident that caused Solomon's untimely death.
If I were anything but a basset, I would learn from it not to be so impulsive.  We send drool and good thoughts to his family.

Miss Angela (Don't worry, George E, I still admire you, too)
Bill (Now where is that Send button?)