[Dailydrool] Dudley Dude

Noah Goslowah handsomehounds at yahoo.com
Sun May 18 12:01:16 PDT 2008

Hey Dudley,

  I love those grandchildren too!  We still have a four year old who is not yet wise to the ways of the enterprising and athletic OEBE food-snatching hound.  I love to take their food when they least expect it!  Fortunately, the mom has 3 grandsons, so for all my 4 years at OEBE International I've had a good supply of little victims!  BWAHAHAHAHAH!  I used to love eating pacifiers, but now that day is gone forever.  Phooey!

  Roland, Duke of Ears

Janice Henry Colvin
  gardener, dog rescuer, spiritual director, mother, grandmother and friend