[Dailydrool] swimmy pool

BasetSavr5 at aol.com BasetSavr5 at aol.com
Sun May 18 16:19:37 PDT 2008

She nebber sed Brudder Elwood not use de paws on da puter, an wif de  friends
be a callin an tellin da Brudder ob de news---wellz heer I bee. I gotz  da
fingz to sey tonite.

To King Bob---bout dat house on da wheelz, you knowz me an da Nigel been a
wantin to goes to da beaches wif de wooomenz and be da wild and crazy guyz, why
 I fink you needz to gib da King da bus, pick up da boyz and we teke da king
on  da parrty runz. We be berry
carefulz wif da house on da wheelz, but youze might git morz of de
insuurrenance stuffs.

Nowz,  bout dat swimmy pool. Why da brudder he gotz da advice. We  fixez
youze rite up. I been a listenin to all da goings on bout da pool all  weekendz.
Youz gotz da dirt in da pool. We hep. Go in dere and git Momperson  vaacummm.
Okey now Nigel you gots to plug dis in and no likee last time wif de  saw fur
de door, Brudder sey do dis berry carefilz, why you smoke dem gonads  last time
so member dat. Git dat vaacccuuummm rite in dere and suck out de  dirts. Why
da Momma she do dis all weekendz. An git da Momperson broom. Gib dat  to Lewis
and tellz him do sweep da bottomz. Git er all nice an cleanz,
Now hab Mr Cooper git in da Momma personals and git da pantyhoses. dis do
realz goodz to hang dem sockz on. Dey stretch ober da poolz. Now git da lawn
chairz, git da beerz and da biskee's.
Youz might be a finkin bout gittin da Momperson one ob dem life sabin
jackets, Brudder Elwood be finkin she notz to heppy wif de pool, but when it be  all
cleanz, she be lubbin it.

An Brudder Elwood he tellz all dem houndies to come on obber to da Brudder
house, we do da waddlez rite herez. Dat be gudz.

Brudder Elwood go nowz, I hab me paws full wif de Elder Clara, now dat be a
storie.
Debbie  Winchester
Bob, Casey, Elder  Clara, Daisy, and
Brudder Elwood OEBE