[Dailydrool] Brudder elwood

Suzanne Wilson sluvs2quilt at comcast.net
Sun May 18 17:40:56 PDT 2008

Dis be Joey Ramone.....I don nose hows I'm spossed to lernt basset ways
iffin I cant read Brudder Elwoods antics. Brudder youse needs to budder up
yew swaves an get back to teachin meeeee. I am aftr all only 16 weeks, my
swaves r tryin to make me 'nicee'. They say I'm so sweet eberbdy lub
memememe. I likes de picture. See? I alrdy lernt sumdin. I was puttin my
stuff way in de toy box wen I wuz done, now I nose bettr. Pweas do what you
needs to, so I can lernt from the best wid Nigel, Lewis and de brudder...Dis
week I be lernin lots frm eberone!

Mamma here, I want to offer my condolences for Solomon. I'm so sorry to hear
of your loss. Drool to all in need.
Suzanne
Joey Ramone - Now I know better than to put my toys away!