[Dailydrool] Brudder Elwood

BasetSavr5 at aol.com BasetSavr5 at aol.com
Thu May 15 16:45:45 PDT 2008

Dis Brudder Elwood. Oh da brudder he readin da droolz, Do youz seez dis????
Why Blooeberry why she git da cheeseburgies. Rolph why he in da store, Nigel
and  da Lewis dey a eatin da seedz. Why dere be burfdeyz and da waddles and da
tweetz  and da brudder he so hungry dat he kin hardly hab de strenght to
moobe. Dis be  me last dey ob de paste in de kan. Why brudder Elwood he be so
skinny he be a  hopin dere be no windz, he be blowin ober de fence. It be Fridey
yetz?? An all  dem wonnerful peoplez dat sendz da brudder dem nice treets, I
gitz dem all lined  up-Brudder Elwood he gonna eatz dem all tomorrowz.
WAIT TER MINNUTEEE--why dere beez a liddel problum. Where she go, I knowz
dat Elder Clara done been in da brudder specul treets. Brudder Elwood gib dem da
 sniffy ebby dey, I knowz dem all. Wherez dat old war horse go, Brudder
Elwood  gib herz a piece ob de mind. Brudder Elwood he stomp rite up to da Elder
Clara,  gib dat mouf da sniffy. Brudder Elwood rite. I smellz dem. I gib herz da
big boy  bark, rite in dem chopperz. I tellz her, dem be mine. Brudder Elwood
hab no  tweetz fur years, He hungry.
Den it happin.
Why dem tweetz must be likez dem energy barz, Elder Clara she come up off  de
floor at de brudder, she snarled and she growled, I gib her nudder big boy
bark. Dis not dee smartest fing to dooze. She rollz up dem flappy lipz and grab
 de brudder. Brudder Elwood, why he no moobe, an den she pin da brudder to de
 floor. Why dis be like de jaws of life on de brudder neck. I down dere a
yellin fur da Momma, and she com in dere a yellin at all ob we. She be a draggin
 de brudder outz ob de Elder Clara chopperz.
Brudder Elwood he not winz dis round wif de Elder Clara. Brudder Elwood he
be a habbin a go at dat one tomorrowz.

Brudder Elwood seyz fank you fur all dem tweets. I git me body buildin a
going nowz.

We sendz da drool--and we wishin we be a waddlin--

Debbie  Winchester
Bob, Casey, Elder  Clara, Daisy, and
Brudder Elwood OEBE
Instigator of Evil Deeds