[Dailydrool] new rescue remedy

tomanddeb at tznet.com tomanddeb at tznet.com
Mon May 19 06:21:19 PDT 2008

To those of you who haven't heard the new music CD by Neil Diamond, "Home Before Dark", it is wonderful! To make this basset related, I think it might be my new rescue remedy. My basset Zeke Claude Von Dog layed by the speaker the whole time in a sort of peaceful twlight, thus giving it his paw stamp of approval. Truely music to sooth the savage beast!!!! I think Mr. Diamond deserves a standing ovation for this one, applause to this wonderful veteran musician!   Debbie and the Masterpiece Bassets