[Dailydrool] Do you love another breed?

Beverly Szaton bgszap at gmail.com
Mon May 19 14:17:06 PDT 2008

As the owner of two uniquely opposing breeds I can say without hesitation
that yes, people do love other breeds as much as we love our Bassets!
Bassets are, however, a stubbornly wonderful breed and I have never met
another quite like them. Maybe Bloodhounds, but while another Drooler can
fill you in on them, I cannot. Beagles are more serious, Doxies quite
another thread altogether, but Bassets have quite an original perspective on
Life, I believe. Whether this is good or bad depends on your sense of humor
and your ability to accept drool as a decorative tool.

MomPerson to Nigel, Llewis, Mitchell, Zelda and non-Basset, Cooper.