[Dailydrool] Strange day

jacquelynn chazey aerogator27 at hotmail.com
Mon May 19 15:26:53 PDT 2008

Today, I found myself sending an email to the producer of the Combat movie (remember the 60's show????), and I suggested to him that there should be a basset hound in the film.  I can see it, I can feel it.  I really want that to happen.  (I also want my best friend to get a part as he is the most super Combat fan I know.  They are still fund raising so some parts can be secured that way.)  Stranger things have happened!!!  Movie starts production in the fall, possibly -  I really see a basset in it in my eyes.

Tomorrow, I take 8 dogs in 4 trips to the Vet.  (Pedicure and anal glands).  What a way to spend the day.  I am tired just thinking about it.

So sorry about Solomon.   How heartbreaking.

Congratulations Bob and Olive.  I hope to be seeing lots of pictures soon.

I am still catching up, as usual.

Prayers and Drool to all,

Jackie, Pumpkin, Jean Paul, Pierre, Jellybean, Nigel, Colette, Max and Little Nikki