[Dailydrool] re;warts

BasetSavr5 at aol.com BasetSavr5 at aol.com
Mon May 19 16:57:00 PDT 2008

Elder Clara has a wart on her back, in fact the fur kinda sticks up all
around it. I have it poked checked and question Doc every time he sees her--He
always says yes Debbie, its a yadayadayadayada---I look puzzled at him and he
says--its a wart. I say should we remove it--he says it if it bothers YOU that
much we can, but it sure don't look like it bothers her-------we have the
same  conversation about this wart everytime she goes to see Doc----Bob, Casey
and  Elder Clara all have a few of those---I call them meat tags---just a dollop
of  skin that kinda hangs there--no harm, no foul, Doc looks over the glasses
when I  ask about these--it usually follows the wart question--but I always
feel better  having him tell me.

By the way-I am wearing my beloved basset rescue socks today--the left foot
has my big toe hanging out and the right one is missing half the cuff.
Any questions as to where  Brudder Elwood is tonight?

Drool to all in need-glad to hear of all the wonderful times at the  waddle--

Debbie  Winchester
Bob, Casey, Elder  Clara, Daisy, and
Brudder Elwood OEBE
Instigator of Evil Deeds