[Dailydrool] ONLY FIVE LEFT... Hurry Hurry Help Help

Susan Randolph msrandolph at verizon.net
Mon May 19 17:24:08 PDT 2008

Only FIVE Drool Diapers left -- so of course I have to try and sell em ALL!
100% of proceeds go directly to our waddle pledges for BROOD. So stock up --
they make great gifts too! See photo for how fun and practical they are!

These are hand-stamped Drool Diapers (a.k.a. drool towels) -- the PAWFECT
accessory for the experienced waddle slave. You need to have a soft wipe at
hand for those drooley moments -- and what's better than a super-soft,
absorbent and washable diaper, complete with permanent potato-stamped basset
face and message (either *DROOL HAPPENS* or *DROOL RULES* or *GOT DROOL?*),
hanging from a simple shower-type hook that attaches easily to belt loops
(think golf towel for hounds!). The diaper itself measures 18 inches long,
making it the perfect length for a quick jowl clean-up while
walking/waddling with your woofer.

They are $8 each (plus $2 shipping --  for up to 2 diapers and only $1 more
in shipping for each additional towel/diaper thereafter). You can pay via
Paypal (to msrandolph at verizon.net) or send a check made out directly to
BROOD to Susan Randolph, 228 North St NE, Leesburg VA 20176.

PLUS, for a limited time, you can have YOUR PUP's NAME or a custom message
in place of or in addition to the sayings above... for just $2 more (that's
only $10 plus shipping!). And remember, the MORE you buy, the more pups YOU
help save!!

Drool on,
Susan (slave to Toby & Daisy)

P.S.. We're also still peddling Wag Tags and copies of You Had Me at Ahrooo
for pledges too -- check out those details at www.fortheloveofdog.net